There are 6 elements of a project that is destined for success.
Successful projects …
- Are LOGICAL. (they’ve got to make sense.)
- Have a PLAN. (simple, straightforward, with measurable milestones.)
- Require COMMITMENT. (from leadership + everyone else on the team. “YES! We’re doing this.”)
- Require adequate RESOURCES. (time, money, [wo]manpower.)
- Need PASSION. (emotional investment!)
- Should lead to feelings of PRIDE. (feeling like progress has been made. feeling like this work really matters.)
When you work on improving all six pillars it’s not just about getting your project “done” – it’s about taking your project to its full potential.